serving and consuming
Pairing Manzanilla with food
Manzanilla combines perfectly with fish and seafood, as well as with salted fish and cured meats.
Thanks to its low acidity, it is, together with Fino, the perfect choice to accompany salads, cold soups and dressings.
Manzanilla fast facts
- Alcoholic content 15 y 19% vol. (normally 15% vol.)
- Sugar < 5 gr. / litre (normally < 1 gr. / litre)
- Total Acidity (tartaric) 3 - 5 gr. / litre
- Volatile Acidity (acetic) <0,25 gr. / litre
- Very Low In Glycerine Content < 2 gr. / litre
Share this Recipe