Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is El Consejo Regulador Jerez-Xeres-Sherry, company no. CIF Q 1171002 G whose registered office is at Avda. Alcalde Álvaro Domecq, 2, 11402 Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain.
- There is no entry fee, and no purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw competition.
- Only those persons aged 18 years or older, at the time of entry, will be eligible to enter this prize draw competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is exclusively via the QR code displayed at participating venues - listed on sherryweek.wine - between 7th and 13th November 2022.
- Closing date for entry will be 23.59hrs on 14 November 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Entrants are permitted to participate as many times as possible, considering that it is only possible to enter once at each location.
- There will be only one winner.
- The prize is an all-expenses paid, three-night gastronomic trip to Jerez in Spain for two people.
- The winner will be randomly selected on 30 November 2022 and notified before 30 December 2022.
- Those who are offered the prize and do not respond to accept the prize within 48hrs will be withdrawn from the prize draw and a second and final winner will be approached.
- The final winner will be announced on www.sherryweek.wine
- The winner should accept terms and conditions of the prize trip described below.
- Staff, family members, friends or associates of the promoter are not permitted to enter.
Terms and conditions of the prize trip
- The winner must take the trip at the dates offered, otherwise they will forfeit the opportunity. The trip will coincide with Copa Jerez, due to take place in October 2023
- Both the winner and their guest must be over 18 years of age and be eligible to travel to Spain.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no equivalent cash prize alternative.
- The departure airport will only, and either be: London Heathrow (LHR), London Gatwick (LGW), Manchester (MAN) or Edinburgh (EDI).
- A full and valid passport and any travel visas will be required by all guests to travel. A copy of the photograph page must be sent to the organiser to confirm guests´ place.
- Guests must make and pay for their own travel arrangements to/from the departure airport.
- Guests will be allocated two items of luggage per person: one small cabin bag (max 45 x 36 x 20 cm) and one large cabin bag, (max 56 x 45 x 25 cm). Details of airline restrictions will be sent to you. Any excess baggage is at your own expense.
- Hotel accommodation is based on two persons sharing a room. Breakfast is included in the trip, however, additional hotel and in-room purchases, and bar bills are at your own expense.
- A second main meal each day in Spain will be included throughout the trip. Any allergies or food intolerances remain the responsibility of the person affected, and they must notify all interested parties in advance.
- Transfers from/to Jerez or Seville airport (train or taxi) and transfers around the town/vineyards of Jerez to the points of interest included in the prize will be included in the prize. All other personal travel will be at your own expense.
- In the event of delay or cancellation, due to circumstances beyond our control, where guests are out of pocket, excluding any insurance claims, extraordinary expenses must be agreed in advanced and where reasonable, will reimbursed upon submission of receipts.
- Guests must have their own travel, covid-19 and medical insurance for the entirety of this trip. Any luggage claims remain the responsibility of the guest (with the airline), along with medical cover (with providing services).
Contact the organiser: here