Sherry week / United States of America / Washington
Head to the bar for a specially curated menu of sherry pours, each with a unique bite of food pairing by Chef Pepe. Inspired by both Japanese bar pairing as well as the tapas culture of Southern Spain where ordering a glass of sherry automatically comes served with a lite bite, we are creating an entire menu ranging including manzanilla en rama to PX.
Join us on Monday to kick off Sherry Week properly! US Sherry Week Ambassador, Bar-Somm Chantal Tseng will be on hand to chat all things sherry and food pairing.
MENU (food may be subject to alterations):
• Hidalgo La Gitana Manzanilla En Rama Aniversario Maitake Tempura/ Sansho Kimizu/ Spice Mix • González-Byass Tio Pepe Fino En Rama Sunchoke Dumpling/ Fermented Pear/ Shiso
• Hidalgo La Gitana Napoleon Amontillado Scamorza Yakitori/ Pear/ Ginger
• Hidalgo La Gitana Wellington Palo Cortado VOS Duck/ Cabbage/ Farcelette/ Rostit
• González-Byass Alfonso Oloroso Beef Hearts/ Shiso Pesto/ Wasabi Mayo *This might turn out to be a wagyu yakitori
• Hidalgo La Gitana Alameda-Cream Pork Belly/ Pumpkin Puree/ Cranberry Glaze
• El Maestro Sierra PX Chocolate de cabra