Cooking time: 30 min
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, curry, paprika, garlic powder.
- Add olive to baking dish, then place chicken. Baked for 35 minutes.
- Take chicken out of the oven.
- Flip the chicken over then pour hot honey mustard sauce over the chicken.
- Place baking dish back into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Let chicken rest for 3 minutes before serving.
- In a large bowl mix lettuce, tomatoes, onions and cucumber.
- Add salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Gently stir mixture.
- Chill until served.
"Meditation wine," ideal to be slowly appreciated, to become totally immersed in the full range of well balanced sensations this exceptional wine has to offer. It may accompany nuts, cured cheeses and, at the table, the more concentrated consommés, stews and gelatinous meats (bull's tail, cheeks...)
Serve it between 12° and 14° C in a white wine glass.
It combines the subtlety of an Amontillado with the roundness of an Oloroso.
Its composition allows it to be stored in open bottles for months.