Cooking time: 1 hour
Recipe created by Hannah Brunnbauer for the International Sherry Week Blog Contest 2019
- Mix the vegetables, apples and meat, add sherry, honey, liquid smoke and mix.
- Season with salt. Place one teaspoon of the filling on each gyoza leaf and fold.
- Fry in butter and sesame oil in a pan until golden brown.
- Carefully deglaze with water and cook for 7 minutes.
- Serve with teriyaki sauce and a glass of sherry!
Amontillado should be served at a temperature of between 12 and 14º C.
It is an ideal wine to accompany soups and consommés, white meat, blue fish (tuna), wild mushrooms and semi-cured cheeses.
It combines perfectly with vegetables such as asparagus and artichokes.
Serve it between 12° and 14° C in a white wine glass.
Its dry and intense flavour adapts to difficult and risky pairings.
Its composition allows it to be stored in open bottles for months.