Enjoying sherry wine / pairings and recipes / Palo Cortado
Cooking time: 30 min
- Grate the onion and tomatoes.
- Make a garlic paste by scraping it across the surface of the board.
- Mix together the grated onion, garlic paste, red pepper paste, tomato paste, olive oil, grated tomatoes, Isot pepper, pul biber, salt.
- Add bulgur to the mix and knead it until the bulgur becomes soft.
- Add the minced beef tenderloin into the mix and knead it more.
- Add some lemon slices while kneading and take them out once finish kneading.
- Adjust the saltiness and spiciness at the end.
- Add chopped fresh parsley and scallions.
- Add 2 tbs olive oil just before serving and mix it.
"Meditation wine," ideal to be slowly appreciated, to become totally immersed in the full range of well balanced sensations this exceptional wine has to offer. It may accompany nuts, cured cheeses and, at the table, the more concentrated consommés, stews and gelatinous meats (bull's tail, cheeks...)
Serve it between 12° and 14° C in a white wine glass.
It combines the subtlety of an Amontillado with the roundness of an Oloroso.
Its composition allows it to be stored in open bottles for months.