Cooking time: 1 hour
1. Desalt the cod
2. On a medium to low heat slowly cook the cod together with the garlic and chilli
3. Once the garlic is transparent remove from heat and drain the oil
4. Place the cod mix into a thermomix or food processor and emulsify at medium speed
1. Place all ingredients into a mortal and pestle and grind together into a fine paste
2. Leave to sit
1. Peel the tomato and remove the seeds
2. Cut tomatoes into cubes and put aside
3. Clean the spring onions and slice finely
4. Mix the tomato with the spring onion, olive oil and salt
5. Put aside
1. Cut the bread into 3 - 5 mm slices
2. Fry with a little oil until golden brown on both sides
Manzanilla combines perfectly with fish and seafood, as well as with salted fish and cured meats.
Thanks to its low acidity, it is, together with Fino, the perfect choice to accompany salads, cold soups and dressings.
Use an ice bucket with both ice and water to serve chilled between 6 & 8º C.
Perfect with fish, seafood and all styles of food from the sea.
In traditional wide rimmed catavinos or in a white wine glass.