Ceviche is a dish composed of fish and vegetables which contains lime giving it a high level of acidity. Both fish and acidic dishes combine especially well with biologically aged wines such as Manzanilla since it has a very low acidity.
How to prepare the dish:
- Cut the onion á la julienne (very thin strips). Chop the chillis. Cut the avocado into crescent shapes. Keep everything aside and separate.
- Extract the juice from the limes.
- Remove the skin from the fish and dice the meat. Place it in a dish with ice and leave it for a few minutes. Drain the fish and place it in a bowl. Soak it in the lime juice and leave it to marinate briefly.
- Place the fish in a serving bowl with the avocado, the onion and the chilli.
- Blend a little lime juice with olive oil and pour it over the ceviche. Decorate with a sprig of coriander.