|Consejo Regulador de las Denominaciones de Origen "Jerez-Xérès-Sherry" - "Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda" - "Vinagre de Jerez"|
We want to know your Sherry secrets!
What is your favourite guilty pleasure?
How do you pair Sherry when no one else is watching - in your PJs with pizza? With dark chocolate on the sofa watching Netflix?
Tell us your ultimate maridaje (pairing) and show us how you enjoy it, then share your photo or reel with the world on Instagram.
It’s super easy to enter the competition – to win a 250€ “the drinks are on me” bar tab, all you need to do is:
Post it anytime until November 30th, 2021. The winners of the competition will be chosen by judges from a shortlist of:
The judges will choose the four final winners based on these criteria:
The four winners can each use their 250€ credit at a restaurant or bar that is listed as a Sherry Spot on sherry.wine.
If your favourite bar isn't listed, you can send them the link to submit their venue or you can do it for them! SUBMIT SHERRY SPOT
For full terms and conditions see below:
1. The promoter is Consejo Regulador de las Denominaciones de Origen Jerez-Xérès-Sherry y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda company no. CIF Q1171002G whose registered office is at Avenida Alcalde Alvaro Domecq, 2, Jerez de la Frontera, 11402, Cádiz, Spain.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition is by using the hashtag #MySherryPleasure with entries collected via the application WooBox.
4. Content must be published on your social networks by tagging us as @sherrywinesjerez and using the hashtag #MySherryPleasure anytime during the month of November 2021 and the closing date for entry will be November 30th 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. Video must be no longer than 60 seconds.
6. Participants must be over legal drinking age in their country of residence.
7. The wines used must be from the D.O. Jerez-Xeres-Sherry or Manzanilla.
8. Content cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional, or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity.
9. By entering the competition the winner hereby authorises the promoter to publicly disclose and publish your content on their digital channels. It is understood that this authorisation is given free of charge.
10. The final winner will be chosen by a team of judges, including Carmen Aumesquet, Communications Director of Sherry Wines; Chelsea Anthon, Founder of International Sherry Week, Wine Influencer Georgia Panagopoulou @WineGini and announced on December 9th, 2021 by email. The judge's decision will be final.
11. Judgement will be based mostly on content creativity along with 40% weightage on likes/engagement on your post/reel on your account
12. The winner will have 5 working days to respond and confirm their acceptance of the prize, before the announcement is made public.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. The promoter reserves the right to not fulfil the prize should the level of participation not meet the requirements stated and they reserve the right to cancel the contest or disqualify an entry without any prior notice.
15. The prize entails four 250€ credits to be awarded to 4 different individuals. The credit is to be used at an approved restaurant or bar that is recognised as a Sherry Spot on the www.sherry.wine website.
16. The prize is non refundable nor transferable and must be redeemed within 6 months. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The promoter is not responsible for any additional costs outside those listed in clause.